Meet Dustin George – #FeatureFriday
Meet Dustin. He is our uberly talented and senior Art Director, coming up on his third year as a Looker. When he isn’t working hard in the creative department (also known as the Poop Deck at Look), you’ll find Dustin prepping for full and half-marathons (in the summer AND winter months!) Aside from his love for running, his eye for design has translated into a love for kicks, coming to the office with the coolest running and everyday shoes money can buy (he has 61 pairs to choose from).
8 Things You Should Know About Dustin:
- Favourite Movie: Star Wars (Episode IV: A New Hope)
- Favourite Book: Draplin Design Co.: Pretty Much Everything
- Next Vacation: Glasgow Scotland in May
- If you were an animal who would you be? A cat of course (even though he owns a bunny named Penelope…)
- Favourite Saskatchewan Brand: It’s is a tossup between Hardpressed and She Native
- Favourite Meal: Pizza (pretty much the perfect food)
- Words to Live By: “Making the safe decision is dull, predictable and leads nowhere new.” (Paul Arden author of “Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite”)
- Role Model: Darren Stebeleski (Graphic Design instructor at Red River College)
If you haven’t had the chance to work with Dustin or meet him, stop by the office sometime and see for yourself what a cool guy he is (his favourite hot beverage is an Earl Grey Tea Latte from Starbucks, just sayin’).